Monday, August 11, 2014

Welcome!

Hello, reader!

I'm starting a blog. I'm moving away to college in 9 days and I want to have an informal medium to talk about my days, weeks, experiences and opportunities that arise to me at Point Park University. I don't know what the next year, or even four years for that matter, will hold for me, but I am looking forward to all that Pittsburgh has to offer.

This blog is a chance for me to vent my thoughts, talk about my day, and keep people at home updated on my life. I will post as often as possible. I don't know if that is daily, bi-daily, weekly or even monthly. Whenever I get a moment to write, I will. I am not setting specific guidelines or a schedule for me to post to avoid creating pressure and stress of what should be a stress relieving hobby.

My grammar and spelling may not be perfect here, you may not like what useless information empties from my "fountain of useless information" of a brain, as my dad calls it.

It should not be perfect. I am not perfect. This is simply a medium to empty my thoughts and inform anyone who is interested about what happens to me in the coming months.

So enjoy - if you can, follow - if you care and share - if you must.


Because, why not?
Josh 

No comments:

Post a Comment