Sunday, November 6, 2016

Penguins - Week 10 ... no update

There were no home games this week as the Penguins set out for a Western road trip.

The team went 3-0-1 in its last four games, one of them being in Philadelphia, the other three out west.

I didn't have to go into the office last week, instead I stayed on campus and accomplished a lot leading up to my live election show taking place Tuesday night beginning at 8:00 p.m.

In hockey-related news, the legendary broadcaster Mike "Doc" Emrick visited Point Park Thursday. I was able to do an interview and eat lunch with him around his scheduled speaking events with students. He was such a genuine man and was very down to earth.

So I didn't have to go to work, but instead got to make an incredible connection and hear great advice from a legend. Below is a photo of the two of us.

The Penguins have a busy home schedule next week, with games on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. I am off Tuesday for election night.

I promise next week's update will be more interesting!


No comments:

Post a Comment